Hama "Elite" Audio Cable, 3.5 mm Jack Plug - Plug, Metal, Gold-Plated, 0.75 m
- Robust metal plug with the best shielding for reliable signal transmission
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- High-quality materials for excellent sound quality without interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
- Flexible materials guarantee optimum kink protection and prevent cable breakage
- Slimline construction is especially suitable for mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and notebooks
- Form-fitting plug with elevation for a firm hold in every jack socket, also with a bag/cover, for excellent audio quality without interruption
- Elegant metal sheathing for increased stability and longer life
Price on demand
Item No.: 00200508
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||PC & Notebook|
|Shade of colour||Anthracite|
|Connection||3.5 mm Jack Plug|
Size & Weight
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200508 "Elite" Audio Cable, 3.5 mm Jack Plug - Plug, Metal, Gold-Plated, 0.75 m: 30 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022