Hama "EMW-500L" Vertical, Ergonomic Left-handed Wireless Mouse, 6 Buttons, black
- The ergonomic design provides perfect assistance for the intensive, everyday movements of left-handed people
- Vertically designed mouse prevents excessive strain and pain in the shoulder and wrist
- Dpi switch for adjusting the pointer speed
- High-resolution optical sensor ensures precise and smooth control of the mouse cursor
- Browser buttons provide quick access to the forward/back functions in the Web browser for easy navigation
- Rubberized surface for improved grip and comfort
- Storable USB receiver can be transported inside the mouse to save space
- Separate on/off switch allows for energy-saving use of the mouse
Price on demand
Item No.: 00182697
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||PC & Notebook|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||2.4 GHz RF|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Special features||Battery stand LED/Browser key/On/Off Switch/Power saving mode/Rubberised surface|
|Model||Ergonomic/Left handed/Standard Mouse|
|Number of Mouse Buttons||6 Buttons incl. Scroll Wheel|
|Scroll Function||Scroll Wheel|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||8,6 x 11.5 x 7.1 cm|
|Battery Type||AA Mignon|
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00182697 "EMW-500L" Vertical, Ergonomic Left-handed Wireless Mouse, 6 Buttons, black: 2 Years Warranty, commercial Usage also
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022