Hama "MW-900" 7-Button Laser Wireless Mouse, Auto-dpi, black
- The mouse pointer speed automatically adjusts to the mouse movements so that inconvenient switching of the mouse’s sensitivity is unnecessary
- The laser sensor makes exact control of the cursor possible on almost any surface
- Noiseless buttons for relaxed working without disturbing noise
- Practical 4-way scroll wheel for vertical and horizontal scrolling
- If the battery voltage is too low, the indicator light begins to flash which means that the batteries should be replaced
- Separate on/off switch allows for energy-saving use of the mouse
- Intelligent energy management activates standby mode when not in use
- The ergonomic shape nestles comfortably in your right hand, allowing comfortable working for right-handed users
- With software for reprogramming the functions of the thumb keys
- Browser buttons provide quick access to the forward/back functions in the Web browser for easy navigation
- Storable USB receiver can be transported inside the mouse to save space
Price on demand
Item No.: 00182672
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||PC & Notebook|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||2.4 GHz RF|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Special features||Automatic DPI resolution/Browser key/Horizontal scrolling/On/Off Switch/Power saving mode/Programmable buttons (Software)|
|Number of Mouse Buttons||7 buttons including 4-way scroll wheel|
|Scroll Function||4-Way Scroll Wheel|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||7.2 x 12.3 x 4 cm|
|Battery Type||AA Mignon|
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00182672 "MW-900" 7-Button Laser Wireless Mouse, Auto-dpi, black: 2 Years Warranty, commercial Usage also
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022