Apply the fluid on a lint-free cloth, spread it and wipe off together with the dissolved dirt.
When cleaning your device, it must be switched off and allowed to cool off (unplug the mains plug if necessary) to prevent streaking.
Do not use water to clean the device to prevent blind spots from forming.
To avoid scratching the surface with dust, do not exert excessive pressure.
Do not use solvents such as petrol, acetone or alcohol.
- Clean the device only when it has cooled down
- Only clean at room temperature
- Absolutely observe the information provided by the device manufacturer
- Test the fluid's material compatibility at an inconspicuous place before using it
- Observe governmental regulations for disposal